October 17 - June 20
Join us for teaching, tools, and stories about practicing soulful work. Each month CFW will host dialogues with professionals from various industries, utilizing a practical theological framework to identify the inherent goodness of work, its outcomes, and the deeper questions it asks of us. The gatherings will provide glimpses into common struggles and philosophical differences, and will seek to foster the hope that emerges when we come to expect more from God within our work.
Lunch and a time of Q&A will be included.
- November - A Conversation with The New Yorker Editor Michael Luo
- December - Soulful Filmmaking with award-winning filmmaker Ben Stamper
- January - Soulful Law with Partner at Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP Kyoko Takahashi Lin
- February - Soulful Investing with CEO and co-founder of the Investors Exchange Brad Katsuyama
- February - Soulful Entrepreneurship with Founder and President of Tufenkian Import/Export Ventures, Inc., James Tufenkian
- March - Soulful Healthcare with CEO of Beacon Christian Community Health Center, Dr. David Kim
- April- Soulful Performing Arts with Tony-Nominated actress Elizabeth Davis
- May - Soulful Artistry with world-renowned artist Mako Fujimura
- June- Soulful Education with teacher, educator and administrator Dr. Lisa Hertzog
- THE SOULFUL ENTREPRENEUR WITH DAVE EVANS
SOULFUL CITIZENSHIP WITH MICHAEL WEAR
Former Obama administration staffer, Michael Wear, author of Reclaiming Hope.
SOULFUL FASHION WITH FIONA DIEFFENBACHER
Assistant Professor of Fashion, Fiona Dieffenbacher, author of Fashion Thinking: Creative Approaches to the Design Process
- SOULFUL WRITING WITH SALLY LLOYD-JONES
NYTimes best-selling author Sally Lloyd-Jones
- SOULFUL POLITICS WITH MICHAEL GERSON
Washington Post Columnist and former Bush speechwriter Michael Gerson