May 30 @ 1:00 PM - May 30 @ 6:00 PM
Join us for an exploration of how an integrated Faith & Work perspective informs decisions we make concerning workplace issues. This will include a time of teaching, discussion, and group interaction, led by expert facilitator and seasoned entrepreneur, Stanford instructor Dave Evans. The seminar will help you develop a spiritual framework for navigating the complexities of decision-making and a deeper connection to the work of the Holy Spirit in your daily work and enhanced relationships with others who are traveling a similar journey. Drawing from his decades of experience in the field & classroom, Dave will explore some of the following key questions:
• What are best practices for decision making with regards to God, mentors, and team members?
• What roles do anxiety and peace have in the discernment process?
• What does my imagination have to do with the ability to discern?
• How does what I feel God is directing the org towards intersect with strategy and non-Christians?
• What do spiritual disciplines have to do with being confident I am operating in God's will?